5月 16, 2010

sentiment in EBS on 10th may 2010 in Bedford

  Entering the class,I have the sensation of delighten.There are umpteen of empty seat.I put my bag in the second row and left some place for my friends.
  The student come gradually.The voice of student crowded the classroom.The classroom become noisy.I like the way of monster in teaching us.Althogh what he taught is difficult for me but it is not an monotous lesson.
  Today we are filling in the blank of an unbeatable essay,aunt annie which written by an EBS student,Eugene Goh Siew Ying.I am really envy about her knowledge.After reading the essay,I wonder how worst my essay is.Start dreaming to be like her one day in future.
  I am being full by the new words mons taugh today.My paper was cover with all sort of words.
  " Being a copy cat are the major skills" he kept on emphasizing.Thanks mons,I had learn something today.=)

沒有留言:

張貼留言