5月 27, 2010

sentiment in EBS on 24 may 2010 in Bedford

           For days , I was not in a good temper. Low self-esteem had attacked me in doing
anythings. I should cease myself from such conditions. Smiling hardly , I step into the school gate. The slight breeze in the scented air slaps a body of coldness upon me. Looking at the dark spooky stillness in the sky , I thought it would rain. Keeping my fingers crassed hoping what I thought will achieve, hope the rain god would listen my my tiny wish.

          Climbing up to the upper floor , i walk unenergically.

         " If i am a billionaire , I will built up a lift in the school" Day dreaming in such a early morning.

         Looking at the window, a few drop of water fall down. It get more and more gradually. As reply to my thought, down came the rain. There was no assembly today.

        "Hurray" I jumpe up from the chair.

沒有留言:

張貼留言