6月 04, 2010

sentiment in EBS on 31 May 2010 in bedford

" Let's run under the rain" Ann Chi share her view in a glee.

It sound pretty good , let us do it. 5 of us put off our shoes and run to the school gate.
We stop in the school gate as the rain become heavy and heavier.

      It was excited for us to play under the rain. Reaching Mutiara Complex, some of my friends spoting at me curiously as I was utterly drenched from the head to toes. My stomach worm started fighting, so we decided to have our meal before heading to Bedford. It is cold in the shop. So i ordered a big bowl of tom yam so that I will be better.

       Steping inside the classroom, the coldness slaps a body of breeze towards me. Again, I put on my Judo coat again. I am sure that some of the students laughing at me. Today I had learn some common grammer. Now i can know the difference between " nevertheless" and "however".

A reminder for Monster :

We were looking forward to see how the chicken looked like. I better to have it before I saw the picture=)


    

沒有留言:

張貼留言