6月 19, 2010

sentiment in EBS on 14 June2010 in bedford

     The exam is imminent. Yet , I did not doing any revision. From day to day , I had sitting on the sofa
wearily with cup of coffee. The drink taste scrumptious. I made it according to the recipe which I found
inside the homework given by mons. A scoop of vanilla ice-cream or just milk in the cup of coffee made
a nice creamy drink.

     " Ding Dong" a deafening sound had spoil my mood badly. My aunt coming back. She keeps complaining
about the cleanliness of the house. Her bark is really worse than her bite. My cousin and I quickly hide inside
the room.

     It is really headache when I think of the exam. My parents are exam oriented. So , I had to pay more work. Nevertheless, I long that they will let the sleeping dog lie when I return to school.

沒有留言:

張貼留言