6月 26, 2010

sentiment in EBS on 21 June2010 in bedford

      yesterday is the exam of science and english paper. Luckily I pay attention in monster class. So that, I can answer majority of the question. Skip the science part first. What I would like to mention is my english paper. The question are describe a paoud moment in your life , what you would do to improve yourself , A malaysian festival < write a story ending with : It was certainly a day to remember" and Things we can do to save the earth. We just have 1 hour to answer the question. It is exactly lack in time.

      I answer the first question-describe a proud moment in your life. I remember that I have written the same title of essay to monster before. So I decided to take the risk. I was trying my best to brain storm all the bombastic word taught by monster to beautify my essay. Time flew minute by minute , I just left 25 minute , but I haven get into the topic. 

      So I increase my writting speed. Fortunately I put an end to my essay on time. Reminising what monster has told before : If you want to improve leap and bound , you had to follow my foot steps" So I try my best to apply all I had learned. Now what I sraced is I has stayed from the topic. I long that I have think so much.

沒有留言:

張貼留言