8月 04, 2010

sentiment in EBS on 26 July2010 in bedford

  Handing up my sentiment to Mons,a tinge of scary rises from the toes to head.Especially when Mons read out some of their essay.His comment to the essay is dispilate an flwless.This had incurre the big rises of my stress.I am not written it well.I felt ashame.
  To improve leaps and bounds,I had to pay more attention.I thought mons will returne our sentiment to us.So that I can just copy into my blogger as well.My thought does not match with the fact.Mons id not return it to us.I had to try my utmost best to brain storm a topic to write.
  With the encouragement and the spirit to acheive given by Mons,I will continue my sentiment on my blog,non-stop.Today,my brain restore again by many unknown wors.I will try to apply those unknown words in my essay.

沒有留言:

張貼留言