8月 13, 2010

sentiment in EBS on 9th August 2010 in Bedford

     Today there have a things happen in Chong Hwa independent school. Don't know which wanker sold out monster note with the price of 5 dollar. Imao me!!! For me...the note is priceless. Monster prepare it wholeheartedly. He didn't show his gratitude but do such things out...Otherwise , the person is so selfish. Due to your profit , You prefer to betray Monster. I'm looking down on you. You wont be accomplish if you continue such behavior.

   I really fed up of the behaviour. We had promiss Monster before. We will not to sell those note out of Bedford. But the person didn't work on his promiss. HAte!!!

   Last but not the least , I hope Monster can cheer up. We will give you fully suppotive to against those wanker. Last , Sorry to Monster.

沒有留言:

張貼留言