6月 10, 2010

sentiment in EBS on 7 June2010 in bedford

     Happy holiday to everyone!

     For days , I had stayed in the house alone. I should have a lot of fun in the holiday. I had nestled front
of the television from days to night. My grandmother has headed to the hometown since the first day of the
holiday.
 
     I am not having a pleasant holiday. Everyday I can't sleep well. I almost asleep in the midnight. I hate it!
Switching on the radio , I hoped it will help me into dream. With the effect of the soft music , many thinking had appeared in my mind.

    I hate someone. Especially for those does not pay her responsibility to what she had done! Otherwise, they still built up another story to hide on the truth. FRIENDS , you must freakly take the respondsibility bearing up the errand.

    It is hard to find some place to release my anger and unsatisfied. I long they are not getting over over and over. Thanks!

沒有留言:

張貼留言